Radio Regenbogen presents CRAZY PALACE - Anders’ Crazy Dinner Show in Karlsruhe!
The anticipation is enormous! The show is spectacular, incomparable and back for another season! Radio Regenbogen proudly presents the return of CRAZY PALACE - Anders’ Crazy Dinner Show in Karlsruhe.
CRAZY PALACE is back with a breathtaking show in a unique atmosphere, offering a treat for all the senses.
Sören Anders invites you to join him in a futuristic new variety palace for an evening with international artists and artistes and a new 4-course menu created by the star chef himself. Escape the humdrum pressures of everyday life for a while and prepare yourself for a memorable evening of fun, excitement and flavours.
It’s a dinner show, but not as we know it! Decidedly different, crazy and unforgettable.
- Opening: 27. November 2018
- Season: Until 20. January 2019
- Show: Over three hours with variety artists, entertainers, show acts and music. Show usually begins at 19:30, on Sundays and public holidays at 18:00.
- Doors open: 60 minutes before the show.
- Menu: Choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian menu (please state when booking) from star chef Sören Anders.
- Access: The venue is accessible to wheelchairs.
- Venue: The Varietépalast with bar and foyer on the Messplatz square in Karlsruhe has a central location and is easy to reach with ample parking available.