Hold your celebration, conference and function in an historical setting
Completely refurbished in recent years on the basis of historical models, the banqueting hall at Karlsburg Castle, Durlach, offers an exquisite setting for prestigious events of every kind and requirement. The interior fittings, the surroundings and the location lend this room an ambience whose historic authenticity brings a suitable touch of splendour to every occasion. In addition, the banqueting hall, which originally housed the castle chapel, boasts superb acoustic qualities, making it ideal for those who wish to celebrate to the sounds of concert-standard background music.
The hall provides a festive atmosphere for:
- Family celebrations
- Company functions and presentations
- Concerts and lectures
- Club and association events
- Small-scale balls
- Conferences and conference dinners
Banqueting hall 242 m²
Highly flexible accommodation with mobile furniture and height-adjustable stage platform. Accommodates 250 persons for a stand up reception, 220 for concerts and 140 for private celebrations.
Foyer with vaulted ceiling 132 m²
In addition to the cloakroom, this is the setting for the unstaffed kitchen including bar, kitchenette and three large refrigerators. No catering service is provided. Hirers are free to engage the restaurateur or party service of their choice. A slide projector, flip chart, lectern, public address system and a Bechstein grand piano are available for hire on site.
- Room 238 – 81,5 m²
- Room 239 – 61,5 m²
- Room 241 – 32 m²
- Room 338 – 81,5 m²
- Karlsburg Castle is easily accessible by car and tram.
- The Schlossplatz stop provides a direct connection to the inner city tram network via lines 1 and 8.
- Ample parking is available for motorists in the Weiherhof underground car park 100 metres away.
- Take a stroll through the historic old town before and after the function via the pedestrian zone immediately adjacent to Karlsburg Castle.