Our guests reside in a stylish villa with all the amenities of a hotel. Enjoy the nature and tranquillity of life on the banks of the River Nagold and the Black Forest, with a variety of sporting opportunities right outside your front door.
In a peaceful location on the outskirts of Pforzheim, the Wilhelminian-period villa with coach house and park was extensively restored in 2010 by Parkhotel Pforzheim.
The villa offers 16 comfortable apartments of various sizes - 25 m² to 65 m² - for long-term guests. These are individually furnished to a high standard. The breakfast room in Villa Trautz and lounge with log fire in the coach house are attractive places to linger.
Villa Trautz was built in 1889 in the classical style. Together with the coach house, which was formerly used for horses and carriages, the two buildings form a beautiful ensemble in a park.
Advice, offers, booking and billing are via Parkhotel Pforzheim, which also issues our guests with their room / apartment keys. Villa Trautz is located about 4 km from Parkhotel Pforzheim on the B 463 in the direction of Calw. The bus stop is right outside the front door.
- No. of apartments: 16
- Apartment sizes: 25 m² to 65 m²
- Remote controlled electric gate for convenient access to the property
- Parking on the fenced property and locked bicycle storage area
- Natural stone bathrooms, shower and/or bath, towel warmer, make-up mirror
- Kitchenette with cooking hobs, fridge and kitchenware
- Wi-Fi, telephone and TV
- Daily breakfast in the dining room
- Weekly cleaning with towel change and fresh bed linen
- Free use of washing machine and dryer
- A8 motorway: 10.0 km
- Parkhotel Pforzheim: 4.5 km
- Pforzheim railway station: 5.0 km
- Pforzheim city centre: 4.5 km
- Karlsruhe city centre: 33.5 km
- Stuttgart Airport: 49.5 km