Curtain up on events with style
The Art Nouveau Festival Hall in Landau is considered to be one of the most significant art nouveau-style festival halls and theatres in all of southern Germany. It was built between 1905 and 1907 by the architect Hermann Goerke and completely renovated to the highest standard between 2000 and 2002 by the city of Landau with the financial support of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. The Art Nouveau Festival Hall celebrated its hundredth anniversary in 2007. As a multifunctional event venue, the facilities it offers include state-of-theart stage, lighting and sound equipment as well as a movable platform to accommodate tiered seating.
Conference equipment, video projectors and a range of other equipment are offered, tailored to customer requirements.
The large hall can accommodate up to 1,057 persons. Facilities include: parquet floor, natural light with blackout option, gallery, stage, tiered seating. The small hall is decorated in Egyptianesque art nouveau style and accommodates up to 143 persons. Facilities: parquet floor, wood panelling, natural light with blackout option, elevated stage area.
The foyer is equipped with high quality tiling and a cloakroom and can be used during events for taking a breather, as an exhibition area or for refreshment breaks. Our four conference rooms: Goerke Salon (65 m²), Ludowici Salon (35 m²), Levy Salon (38 m²) and the Music Room (90 m²), all also with natural light and blackout option.
The 4-star Parkotel hotel and restaurant is situated immediately next to the Art Nouveau Festival Hall, offering both overnight accommodation and catering services.
The Southern Palatinate region also has a great deal to offer. Whether you want to feed birds of prey, enjoy a medieval banquet, wine tasting or a round of golf, it has exactly what you are looking for. We will also be happy to attend to an appropriate accompanying programme of events and will be pleased to offer advice.
- Art Nouveau Festival Hall (1,125 m²)
- Large hall with balcony (560 m²)
- Small hall (130 m²)
- Foyer (435 m²)
- Four additional conference rooms (from 29 m² to 100 m²)
- Concert garden (open air area)
Altes Kaufhaus – Old Merchant's House:
- Large hall (210 m²)
- Foyer (138 m²)
- Exhibition Centre approx. 23.000 m²
- Skilled contacts offering a personalised service and a full range of support services
- Coordination between all service providers (technology, staff, catering, overnight hotel accommodation,
- decoration and much more)
- Each event benefits from the services of its own designated event technicians
- Free choice of catering service in all rooms
- Recommendations for accompanying programme of events and their organisation
- Variable seating options in all rooms and optional air conditioning