In the heart of the city – and the action.
IHK Haus der Wirtschaft offers you attractive spaces and opportunities for your events: seminar rooms in the heart of the city, equipped with everything you need – from technology to catering.
Everything is close at hand: the main railway station, Karlsruhe Convention Centre, the town hall and Marktplatz and Schlossplatz squares are all nearby and the ECE shopping centre is just across the road. A central location with parking for your guests in our own underground car park.
The perfect setting for your event.
IHK Haus der Wirtschaft offers you uncompromising quality: with seven function rooms, we are prepared for a wide variety of event formats – from small meetings to multi-day conventions with accompanying exhibitions and workshop rooms. The whole building is flooded with natural light as the architectural ensemble of glass, pale wood and steel creates a special atmosphere – and the perfect setting for a successful event.
Be our guest.
All our meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art presentation technology. If you have special technical requirements for your event, our head of event technology will be happy to discuss and implement them with you. Our event coordinators organise and manage all the essential tasks, schedules and catering so you and your guests can focus and relax in complete comfort.
- Saal Baden (256 m²) – Up to 200 persons, gallery with up to 30 additional seats
- Saal Fidelitas (113m²) – Up to 87 persons
- Room for director and technicians │ Interpreting booth │ Audio and video technology │ Wide range of seating configurations │ Direct access to the garden and foyer │ Toilet with wheelchair access
- Foyer (296 m²) – Social area for all seminar rooms on the ground floor │ Bar tables and buffet areas │ Also suitable for use as exhibition space
- Kraichgau, Schwarzwald, Rebland and Rheinauen seminar rooms (between 72 and 92 m²) – For up to 54 or 72 persons
- Caféteria (100 m²) – Social area for all rooms on the upper floor │ Also suitable for use as exhibition space │ Up to 70 persons │ Small tables or bar tables│ Open space with plenty of natural light
- Lounge (32 m²) – Retreat for private conversations in smaller groups during your event │ Very bright and open │ Very comfortable
- 5th floor with roof terrace: Panorama room (77 m²) – For up to 40 persons
Adjoining room available │ Roof terrace
- Equipment for all halls and seminar rooms: Various seating configurations │ Audio and video technology │ Cable or wi-fi internet access │ Air-conditioned│ Natural light │ Blinds │ Barrier-free