THE REGION’S DIGITISATION CENTRE
Hubwerk01 - Digital Hub Region Bruchsal e.V. is an association on a mission: to digitise the region and actively promote innovation. We want to connect local companies with professionals from the areas of engineering, information technology, marketing and selected start-ups – and work together on practical solutions.
In the TRIWO Technopark Bruchsal, the association has renovated a former Siemens high-bay warehouse to state-of-the-art standards. It is now an ideal location for collaborative projects and covers an area of 1,290 m². During the renovation, care was taken to preserve the building’s industrial flair. The open-plan architecture gives the space a unique and inspiring atmosphere, which helps to set creative processes in motion. The co-working area’s fully equipped kitchen, separate room for quiet working and lounge areas are available to all members. In addition, it has conference rooms, an innovation workshop, start-up offices, inventor’s garages and event spaces that can be rented when required.
The centre supports a variety of event formats:
- Round tables, networking events, meetings or conferences for groups up to 150 persons
- Meetings, workshops, seminars or training courses for small groups in private rooms or for groups of 20 or more in our event space.
Catering services are also available on request.
HubWerk01 members receive a discount of up to 40% on room reservations.
- Approx. 175 m²
- With seating: 20-150 persons
- Various seating configurations possible
- Unseated: up to 300 persons
- Projector, screen, sound and lighting technology can be booked as required
- Approx. 30 m²
- Max. 12 persons
Presentation room /Strategy room
- Each approx. 30 m²
- Max. 15 persons
Co-working area with kitchen
- Approx. 105 m²
- Can cater for groups of max. 30 people
- Available for booking from 6 pm