Net’t working with a sense of well-being - this is the promise of the Hohenwart Forum to its guests and employees. The unmistakable location in the country-side offers all possibilities to make leisure and work pleasant: sleep soundly in our well-equipped guest rooms, experience professional hospitality, enjoy our creative, vibrant and certified-organic cuisine, focus your mind on work in flexible meeting rooms with modern technology – and create lasting memories of your celebration.
Relax in a setting surrounded by wide meadows and draw inspiration from the award-winning architecture. In the Christian tradition, the number eight stands for renewal and new beginnings. Hohenwart Forum is the ideal venue for your meeting, seminar or convention as well as banquets for any occasion.
New in the Hohenwart Forum: Hybrid meetings with weframe One. The 86“ large multitouch display replaces beamer, flipchart and other equipments, offering a digital solution including everything that moderators and participants need to get the best out of meetings.
Consistent environmental management means that your event in the Hohenwart Forum, with or without an overnight stay, is guaranteed to be climate-neutral!
All events are carried out in strict compliance with the currently applicable hygiene regulations.
- Every conference room has its own terrace.
- Free Wi-Fi (100 Mb) in conference areas, hotel rooms, foyer/lobby and some outdoor areas.
- Free parking, sports ground, boule court, campfire site, large meadow area for outdoor activities and much more.
- Extensive range of modern technologies, full range of cutting-edge presentation equipment.
- Pforzheim main station: 12 km
- Congress Centrum Pforzheim: 11
- A8 motorway >Stuttgart: 19 km
- A8 motorway > Karlsruhe: 14 km
- Messe KA: 45 km
- Stuttgart Airport: 48 km
- Baden-Airport: 70 km