From sophisticated corporate events and exclusive gala dinners to weddings, concerts, sporting and cultural events – Eventkuppel Dampfnudel’s unique design offers an amazing variety of options and configurations. Its 1,500 m² of floor space are spread over 3 levels to create a unique function room. Enclosed by a 37 m wide and 17 m high roof, the unique dome structure is an impressive space which combines striking, modern architecture with an industrial character. This fusion of the principal elements of concrete, glass and stainless steel gives the building its special charm. A truss circle and visible air ducts set the tone. Permanently installed lighting, sound and event technology, which is adapted to the rotunda, ensures the dome always looks and sounds its best from both inside and outside the venue.
The main event hall is perfectly complemented by the adjoining seminar rooms which are available for workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Unique dome construction
- Modern event ambience
- Multidimensional room experience
- Barrier-free access
- 1,500 m² floor space on 3 levels
- Adjoining seminar rooms
- Unseated: up to 2,300 people
- Seated: approx. 620 people
- Over 300 free parking spaces
- State-of-the-art lighting, sound and event technology
- Convenient traffic connections
- Rülzheim is located directly on the B9
- Local railway station within walking distance