As a coworking space run by the Protestant Church and located close to the market square (Marktplatz) in Karlsruhe, we create space for new ideas!
We want to connect people who are working on innovative topics in the areas of sustainability, social responsibility, diversity and inclusion, faith, hope & love – whether they are launching a start-up, studying or freelancing on projects. You can't rent a workstation from us, but you can become part of the community. We want to have a creative and cultural impact on our neighbourhood and the city – or even far beyond!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
- Up to 15 workstations
- Meeting room
- Adjacent to the market square (Marktplatz)
- Bus stop: Kaiserstrasse
- On the campus of the Ev. Gemeindezentrum, Kreuzstraße 13 (pavilion in the courtyard)
- No minimum period
- Room can be booked as an event location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-service coffee machine, free coffee & tea, cold drinks and snacks for community members
- Bicycle parking
- Presentation materials
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Green courtyard
- Free use of our raised beds for urban farming