Sleeping capsules, the new hotels of the future? The area24I7 capsule hotel offers you an out-of-this-world sleeping experience.
Modern sleeping comfort from 35 €/night in the centre of Karlsruhe.
The concept of the sleeping capsule hotel originated in Asia and can now be experienced in Karlsruhe at the area24|7 capsule hotel.
This innovative hotel design offers an unusual experience. Guests share a modern and well-equipped living room that includes a work area, kitchen and bathroom. However, each has their own private sleeping capsule where they can retreat and relax.
This type of accommodation is ideal for young travellers and professionals staying for both longer and shorter periods. The capsules are individually ventilated and each has a private safe, USB ports and power outlet, as well as modern, streaming-capable screens, which conveniently allow guests to use film and series apps on their mobile phones in the capsule.
The complete dormitories can also be hired for private functions of all kinds – giving team building events a special flair.
- No. of capsules: 42 separated into dormitories: M (14), F (12) and unisex (16)
The complete dormitories can also be hired for seminars, conferences and private functions.
- Large, fully equipped kitchens for self-catering
- Free coffee & tea around-the-clock!
- Excellent Wi-Fi – free-of-charge, of course
- Central location at Europaplatz with fantastic local public transport connections
- Quiet areas for concentrated work